ADDY® Call for Entries
January 11th by 5:30pm
If you have questions, please contact Karl Strauch at karl[at]coastalmarketinggroup.com
ENTRY FEES & PAYMENT INFORMATION
PAY ONLINE OR BY CHECK
Entry fees can be paid online after completing the online registration. Checks must accompany entries at time of drop off. Make checks payable to: AAF Savannah
ENTRY DROP OFF
The Savannah Morning News Auditorium
1375 Chatham Parkway • 12:00pm – 5:30pm
Enter into the main lobby, the receptionist will direct you. For drop-off questions only, please call Stacy Jennings at (912)652-0236.
Please include a completed and signed manifest form with entries.
ONLINE SYSTEM TUTORIAL
- All work entered in the ADDY competition must have first appeared in the media between January 1 and December 31, 2012.
- Conform to all copyright laws. Plagiarism will disqualify entries. Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Be entered in the correct category and be correctly identified.
- Please review the complete list of categories and updated rules here.
- Print entries must be submitted in a clear envelopes (except for entries that can not fit. Ex. product packaging) The entry faces out on one side of the envelope with the entry form facing out on the other side.
- All radio, television and interactive entries must be uploaded and submitted on line. CD’s and DVD’s are NO longer accepted.
- Please refer to the rule book for instructions on how to identify work with entry numbers. Each entry as well as the entry contain must be identified with an entry number.
- Include a completed and signed manifest form.